“A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you.”

My favorites quotes that keeps me going as a Model and Writer.

I love inspiring people, and if I can make a difference in one person's life, then that's success for me!





I certainly don't regret my experiences because without them, I couldn't imagine who or where I would be today. Life is an amazing gift to those who have overcome great obstacles, and attitude is everything!
 To believe in yourself and to follow your dreams, to have goals in life and a drive to succeed, and to surround yourself with the things and the people that make you happy - this is success!

   
Smile....Even when you life is at its worst, you never know when you'll meet the one who takes your breath away!


 

Comments

Popular Posts