22 Reasons why I'm inspired


 
 
1. I'm inspired that I want to sing and dance in the rain.
2. I'm inspired that I want to chase the gold in the end of the rainbow.
4.I'm inspired that I want to walk the runway and make it big in the modelling industry.
5. I'm inspired that I want to tell the world that I'm grateful in my Warmth and Media ministry Family.
6. I'm imspired that I really wanted to share my creative ideas and to make the worldmore colorfu3.I'm inspired that I have multi-talented and down to earth, super cool friends.
7. I'm inspired to have a mentor like Tita Chay Santiago Feast PICC editor.
8.I'm inspired that I want to fly C172 aircraft.
9.I'm inspired that I want to share how I changed because of The feast PICC.
10. I'm inspired that I want to sing the most beautiful old love songs.
11. I'm inspired that I see the world as beautiful as the summer breeze.
12. I'm inspired that I want to model, to shoot and to travel around the world.
13. I'm inspired that I wanted to study more to enhance my skills.
14. I'm inspired that I wanted to do the most craziest and funniest acts.
15. I'm inspired that I always wanted my hair to be color red. lol
16. I'm inspired that I will just be myself and wait for the right break that I've been waiting for.
17. I'm inspired that I wanted to jump and do somer saulting.
18. I'm inspired that I'm willing to wait for the right man for me.
19. I'm inspired that I wanted to play with the kids and tell them inspiring stories.
20. I'm inspired that I wanted to write heart warming love story.
21. I'm inspired that I'm willing to do the most heart racing activities.
22. I'm inspired that I'm now a lady who dreams big.

                                                                          - 22-


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts