25 Reasons why I'm blessed and happy

1. I have an awesome family, Mama Mariela and Ate Marthina.
2. The Feast PICC are growing in numbers and blessing almost 15,000 people every sunday.
3. I'm a happy servant at Warmth Ministry at Feast PICC for almost 4 years.:)
4. As times goes by, my faith become stronger and deeper.
5. I have an awesome modeling career.
6. I have a beautiful,colorful and creative bedroom.
7. I can still write on my blogsite about all the adventures in my life. 
8. I have a true and loyal friends for almost a decade now.:)
9 .My sister and I are growing to be a happy and beautiful servant of God.
10. I have a weekly date with my mommy.:)
11. I have a walking closet on my room.
12. I have a plenty of shoes and sky high heels and wedges. I love being a girl.:)
13. I was part of the Philippines Fashion week, twice this year. Modeling rocks!:)
14.I can help in my own little way to those less fortunate people around.
15 I can still have a vacation twice a year with my family.
16.I love cooking and I'm learning baking now. I love domesticated kind of life.
17.I have a beautiful brown hair and super fair complexion. Thanks to my genes.:)
18. I have plenty of things to look forward and be thankful. I also love dating and exploring my single life.
19. I love Doctors! They rocked!:)
20. I'm currently enrolled at Feast PICC Bible Timeline and I'm loving it.
21.I have a healthy lifestyle and I love working out and sweating.:)
22. I'm maintaning my Ideal weight.:)
23. I was now part of BCBP, Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals.
24. I now sing every saturday for CLP of
BCBP together with my awesome music ministry friends. I love singing for the Lord.
25. Now that I'm turning 25, I believe and claim that I will finally meet the man that is meant for me.:)


Comments

Popular Posts