I love Gorgeous Shoes


“I never wear flats. My shoes are so high that sometimes when I step out of them, people look around in confusion and ask, "Where'd she go?" and I have to say, "I'm down here.”
“It doesn't matter how great your shoes are if you don't accomplish anything in them.” 




                                                                 Baby pink 5 inches heels.

                                                                    Green shoes for the win.


                                                                  Bohemian style shoes.

                                                                   Edgy shoes.

                                                   You could never go wrong with red shoes


                                                                 Gold shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts