Half of 2015, Cheers!

                                                      UST-Youth Visit of Pope Francis.


 
                                                                  Hello Short Hair.

                                                               My happiness every Sunday.

                                                    Happiness at Music Min dressing room.


                                                      Welcome to Feast Bay Area. :)


                                                Masters Degree Graduation of Jose Leo.

                                               Sky launch event launch with my Family.


I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.  After all, life is Good if you share it with your beloved friends and my family. :)

Comments

Popular Posts