Give the girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world

                                                        Collection of shoes


                                                            My favorite White shoes.

                                                                  Black shoes.

                                                                 Red Sexy boots.

                                                                 Grey wedge Shoes.

                                                                My favorite black wedge.

                                                                   Deadly black 5 inches.

                                                               H&M floral wedge.


                                                               My Cinderella Shoes.

                                                             My summer wedge.


I love high heels shoes it really defines my personality. I'd rather have a collection of shoes than bags. There is something with high-heels shoes that really makes me happy, confident and I feel I can conquer the world if I'm wearing my favorite shoes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts