When life becomes painful bounce back for Victory!

When you experience trials and never ending trials, God is saying '' I have a better place for you.''
My family and I experience chaos in our life. It lasted for two months and for me, it feels like eternity.
 Unstoppable anxiety and fear Invaded our life.

   Last February 2012, My sister resigned from her work, she wanted an escape on her toxic job. she was
not happy on her job. that's why Me and mama agreed that it's about time that she quits her job. Im quite
confident that all my money and my sister money will cover all our expenses in our house and daily needs.
I was not expecting that my sister will have a hard time looking for a job.

   During the days, months that we don't have enough money for all our needs. that's the time I asked God
''God we serve and love you why are you allowing this to happen.'' I paused for a while and pray Lord, have mercy on Us, please spare us from this kind of despair.

   I was not also getting enough pay on my modeling projects, Inshort kapos talaga! We have to make the both ends meet. we experience all sirts of pagtitipid. I wasn't expecting that are situation will get worse as times goes by. I always experience sleepless nights, because of thinking on how to earn money on my work as a Model or even in writing.

  But God, the God of mercy and faithfullness never abandoned us!during those two long months. whenever we crave for simple things like foods or out of town trips. God send us the right people to treat us, and make our travelling expenses for free. Lord, send his angels to guide us during those time that we don't have enough for ourselves.

  I even meet lot's of people and was able to communicate with them. Thanks to Tita Chay Santiago, she never leave us. I even get involved in press work and keep myself busy working with the Feast Bulletin. I enhance my writing and communications skills. bonus pa that every sunday God never allows me and my sister to get hungry. we even enjoyed eating in fine dining restaurant for free. provided by our ministry and close friends.

   God never abandoned us, He is just testing my faith for him. If after all that we experience will still look unto Him. He never fails us! just Last Sunday my Co Media Member approach me, and asked if I wanted to be the Model for her upcoming apparel business. ofcourse I said yes, And last Monday I even get a good project in my modeling. what a breakthrough!



   Welcome back to normal life!


Im now Happy and worry free

   And wait there's more for today, My sister finally got hired and soon will start as an Event Coordinator in a big Multinational Corporation. When trials come, Don't freeze. Don't stay at home and wallow in defeat. Don't be depressed and disappear. soon you'll arrive in victory.


  



Comments

Popular Posts