Hello Open University!

                                                                  Logo of Open University

                                                            Main Campus for Open University


                                                                     UP Diliman

  It's been two long years since the last time I studied. since October 2010 I started working and pursuing my first passion which is flying.  I worked as a Cabin Crew in the flag carrier of the Philippines. after just one year I decided to resign because I wanted to try my other core gift which is writing and Print and fashion Modeling. Since I was a kid I've always wanted to try modeling and I'm also inclined in writing specifically travel and creative writing.
   
   My work as a fashion model prosper and I got good projects, I also enhanced my writing skills through always blogging and always expressing what's on  my mind. I also do press work for our Feast PICC bulletin. I wanted to more proficient and efficient on the core gifts that God has given me. that's the reason  why I decided to go back in school and study again at UP Open University.

   I still have lot's of time for my career while I'm studying. because it's an Open University, I'm only going to study online and I don't need to go to the university all the time to report. I'm praying hard that I'm going to pass all my exam and interview. so that I will be admitted on my dream school University of the Philippines. I believe that education is  one of the best learning experience I can give to myself.

    I plan  to go back at school on June 2013, I need to be ready physically, emotionally and mentally. I'm so blessed to have the best support team, they push me through my limits and believe that I can be admitted on this prestigious University. Hail to Unibersidad ng Pilipinas! See you soon!

     

Comments

Popular Posts