26 Reason why I love ate Marthina



1. She loves me unconditionally.
2. She loves our family and give us a happy and decent life.
3. She is fearfully and  wonderfully made.
4. Because we both love singing and we both have a beautiful voice. Thank you Lord, for the talent.:)
5. We share a lot of things in common like shoes, make-up and dress.
6. We serve together at The Feast PICC.;)
7. She understands all of my mood swings and irrational whims especially on my modeling work. Peace, Ate!:)
8. She loves to braide and comb my hair.
9. We love to pray together, although she always prays longer. hehe!
10. We love to play and let our inner chidl grow fonder in our lives.:)
11. We share the same commitment to serve many people at The Feast and to make them happy.:)
12. We always love to do arts and crafts! Our room is filled with our masterpiece.
13. Because of ate, I learned to write on my blogsite about my adventures and journey on my life.
14. She is very funny, witty and hilarious! :)
15. She is caring and loving.
16. Because she is a great writer.
17. Because she is understanding and open minded.
18. She is intelligent and beautiful inside and out.
19. Because she is good in organizing big events especially wedding!:)
20. Because she is a great dancer! Magaling syang sumayaw lalo na ng jazz!:)
21. Because we love to travel,explore and do things outside the box.:)
22. Because she always appreciate the food that I cook. She always tell me that I'm a good Chef!:)
23. Because many people loves our sisterhood.:)
24. Because she is a great friend and very loyal too.:)
25. Because she is loved by many people.
26. Because she is creative and a great story teller.

                                                        -30-

Comments

Popular Posts