All the love in the World


 It took me a while, since the last time I wrote a blogpost here in my blogsite. I really miss writing! I'm sorry that it took me a while, before I can go back on my writing. Oh, well! I'm inspired again and my mind is overflowing with ideas that I can contain it and I need to write it. My year 2013 and half of 2014, has been a roller coaster ride for me. A lot of blessings and trials come my way and of course I overcome it with flying colors. I'm thankful for all the love in the world that I was able to get through the help of my family, friends and to Lord God. all of my victory in life are dedicated to our great creator! no words can explain, how grateful I am for making me stronger, wiser and smarter.

           Year 2013 and half of 2014, has been a great year on my spiritual journey at The Feast PICC.  I just celebrated my 3rd year on Warmth Ministry as an Usher/Greeter. I've been serving thousand of  attendees every single Sunday. It's been an amazing journey for me to serve at'' The happiest place on Earth.'' as years goes by my  faith grew deeper and deeper. I'm also grateful to all our wonderful and awesome priest that is celebrating mass every Sunday. I've learned a lot in all of your homily and preaching the world of God. lastly, to Bro. Bo. Sanchez,our over all Feast builder. I salute you for your non-stop work to make The Feast grow and grow all over the world. You are a great inspiration to all of us.

            To my great and wonderful friends at The Feast PICC, who never left me even in my down moments and for understanding my shortcomings, sometimes I become illogical but still you are all patient with me. mY life at the feast, has been a great journey and opportunity to assess my self and to work hard to make a better version of myself. Thank you dear friends, for all your support and love. Lets spread all the good vibes and positivity.

      To my modeling world, It has been a great adventure for me. a lot of opportunities comes my way, a lot of door has opened for me to showcase my real self. To the best modeling friends and my supporters! thank you for always believing in me, for always saying this '' Go,Scarlett, The Model.'' I always hear that cheer whenever I have a new modeling project. I really believe that  You reap what you sow.  I always remind myself that to be able to get all your dreams, you need to work hard and do the right thing.  I believe that the universe will help you to achieve all your dreams with a happy heart.  the best foundation that you can give yourself  is to never loose hope and have faith, because each one of a us has a purpose in this world.  shine your light! You are loved and special.

        Lastly, to my lovelife. Yes, I admit I've been single for years now, but I'm thankful that on my formative years, in my tender twenties, I was able to enjoy life, travel and live life to the fullest.   I can now say that I'm ready to take all my chances with someone that God has planned for me.  I'm in the state of my life where I'm whole again, and I'm willing to take the risk to love again and say this: '' There are so many other impossibilities for each impossibility that I face, and the best thing is for the first time in a long long time again I'm faced with all this possibilities again. let's spread all the love in the world!:)


                                                              I'm fearfully made



                                                                I'm wonderfully made


                                                       
                                                        My two favorite mom at The Feast



                                                  My Rock and roll friends


                                                                    My True and loyal friends                        















































Comments

Popular Posts