My two Passport



                       There's always a reason to keep traveling, for each step we take out of the city is a chance to redifine our ultimate destination, be it an urban escape abroad, cultural hub or tropical getaway.  Year 2009, when I first received my passport. I was happy that finally I can now travel abroad and around Asia. During the entire 5 years validity of my passport, I only travel to few Asian countries. I realize that it is better to see and explore our own country before going abroad. I was lucky enough that 2010-2011, I become Cabin Crew  in the flag carrier of the Philippines. I was able to see many airports and beautiful tourist spots all over our country.

             Last March 2014, my passport already expired. I renew it last June. and just today, I already have my new passport. I'm excited to travel abroad again. I'm praying that many opportunities will come my way to see Asia. I can't wait to act like a local and not a tourist, so that I can appreciate and learn more of the culture of the country that I'm going to visit soon. In advance, Bon Voyage and  Capre Diem for me.



Comments

Popular Posts