When I see lolo and lola smiling



     While writing this blogpost, I was listening to old love song on the radio. I guess the song was sang during the 1950's. Nostalgic comes back from my memory. I really love old songs it makes me feel relaxed and at peace. I believe that I have an old  soul that   appreciate that kind of music genre. I was born and raised by my grandparents on my mother side. I learn a lot from them, all the values and principle I have in my life, I owe it all to them.

      Lolo's and lola's have a soft spot in my heart, I love them so dearly. Maybe, that's the reason why I keep coming back  to Anawim. The home for the abandoned elderly at Montalban, Rizal.  I've been there many times, and whenever I'm with them, they never fail to make me feel happy and fulfilled. the level of happiness and fullfillment that I felt was overflowing. specially when I get to serve them.

 We sing together, we talk and make chika, we dance and most specially we love them all. sometimes when we are going back to manila, they don't want us to leave, because they enjoyed our company The Pilgrims. when I'm already on the van going home I felt sad, but I know I will come back again to my dear lolo and lola. And once again., I will see them smile at me.


                                                                                                           

                                                        With my favorite lola Violet

                                                                  With lola grace

                                                                   Go lola, keep on singing

                                                              Anawim christmas party 2013

                                                            Happy days


                                                               Awesome time

Comments

Popular Posts