''Being Single make me realize How much I love Travelling''


For many years Im single, I’m proud to say that during those years, I experience the best of both worlds. I can say that those times that I’m single travelling became my best companion. When I travel I can be someone I want to be, I can create the world that I really want. In short traveling becomes my friend. I fell inlove with travelling not with any person, but with the great people and there big and complex lives. Travel is still an Integral part of my life.


               

                          Bagasbas Beach

                   Taoist Temple in Cebu City.


                    Waterfront Hotel in Cebu

                   Camaya Coast Mariveles,Bataan

                   Camsur Water Sports Complex

    
 Mt. Mayon In Legaspi,Albay


                          Rock star??

                       Hoyop-Hoyopan Cave

                        Dumaguete Airport

                        Welcome Aboard!!

                       Sagada once more!!

                         Wow Batanes!!

     

Being single doesn't equate to being Unhappy or Unsatisfied. Being single becomes a big privilege in my life. Because I can do all the adventures that's popping on my crazy mind! like back-packing, Mountain climbing,surfing and flying a plane.I assume that only a single woman can do that all hardcore activities. Live your life to its full throttle, you only live once so give your best shot. 
                           Thailand Airport!

30,000 feet high of Bangkok, Thailand



Explore!

Be free!

Be Adventurous and learn to say I’m happy being single.
 Cheers to all Active and Happy Singles!!

Comments

Popular Posts