The Place Where I Find Inner Peace

   
        I distinctly remember the first time I attended at the Feast was on May 10, 2010 at Valle Verde.I was not culture shock when I entered the prayer meeting, because I'm used to that kind of Atmosphere. Way back in college I was an active member of Youth for Christ. The first time I attended The Feast I feel so blessed and renewed. I told myself that I'm going to attend every Sunday.

   Starting June 2010, I regularly attended The Feast until the time that it was transferred to PICC. Every week my faith grows deeper and deeper with God. I know for a fact that being an attendee is not enough , there is something lacking in my life. I need to serve the Lord, it took me over one year to say Yes to the Lord.

   By June 2011, I started serving at The Feast as a Greeter in the Warmth Ministry. As I continue my service, I felt completely blessed and happy.  I found my second home at the Feast, I found new Friends and my Family. My life becomes so active, full of life and spiritual.I just love the fact that I'm serving the Lord, and I'm blessing lots of people on my service.

    Right now I'm also part of Media Ministry as a Writer and Special projects, and also in Creative Ministry. Truly ""The Feast is the happiest place on Earth.'' This is where all your dreams come true in  God's wonderful time.


 Happy Servants

Kergma Conference 2011

 Christmas At The Feast

Welcome To The Feast
                                                                     With my Babies

                                                              With Cristina Carretero

                                                                      With Tita Lourdes

                                                              Happytudes with Jazreth

                                                                   Heroes day at The Feast

                                                                        With my friends

                                                            With the people I love the most

                                                   With My two Fathers.

                                                         Singers of Media Ministry

                                                                   Media Ministry


Comments

  1. Hey, Pao! Many people are happy with your changes when you started to serve Him! Keep it goin, kapatid!:) Magkasangga't magkasama tayo!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Pao! We're all so proud and happy for you! Love yah sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts