I’m a writer, model, traveler and ex-flight attendant roll into one



     I started flying back last Oct 2010, until December 2011. I just realize that I love to become a cabin crew, when I started travelling and exploring the world at an early age of 18 years old. Travel is still an integral part of my life.  When I was still flying I can go wherever I wanted to go, I’m free as an eagle. I can soar up high up to 30,000ft high.

    I resigned at Philippine airlines, because I want to try my other core gift which is modeling and writing. Until now, I did not regret resigning on that prestigious job. Everything that’s happening in our lives has its purpose. I’m happy and contented on the span of time I’ve spent flying with PAL. I travelled and saw the places I wanted to see.


 During last December 2011, when I stopped flying, another door has opened an opportunity for me.
 I never lacked modeling projects, photoshoot and pictorials offers comes my way. I’m not expecting that I’m going to prosper on my modeling career. I know God is the one who  made all of it possible.

    I also discover my hidden talent on writing, specifically on travel blogging and creative writing. I started my blog site last  January 2012 and until now I enjoyed writing, expressing  myself and squeezing my creative juices on every article and stories that I’m doing. I also learned a lot on my mentor Ms. Cythia Santiago( Former Editor In Chief of MOD Magazine.) she appointed me and my sister as her editorial assistant to our Feast PICC bulletin.

                                                                      PAL

                                                                  Welcome Aboard!

                                                                 My first article
       
                                                                        Media Min ID

                                                                            Modeling thing

                                                                 Portrait shot

   Every Tuesday we make our Feast bulletin, and I’m learning a lot of things on our presswork. In addition to that I’m also a contributing writer at Feast Sucat bulletin. I can now say that I’m improving as a writer. I will be forever thankful to all those people who believes in me, and see all my potentials. Truly I will help bless the world through my writing and travel blogging skills.

Comments

Popular Posts