kerygma December 2012 issue




  I still remember it was Feb 5, 2012, I got a phone call from a woman named Ms. Tess Atienza. She is the managing editor of Kerygma magazine, I was like wooh! Why did she called me? Then I ask her why did she called me? She said that congratulation you are choosen as a Kerygma Cover Girl. For almost five minutes, I can’t stop shouting and jumping for  joy.

  I was choosen as a Kerygma Model. The next thing I did was to tell it to my sister and mom, they also couldn’t contain their happiness for me. I was estatic, I know God permits me to be the cover girl for December 2012 issue. Gosh! It was my favorite month of the year, because it’s the birth month of Jesus Christ. What makes it more exciting is their theme for the pictorial. The theme for the pictorial is about gifts  that keeps on giving. Since I was young I love giving and accepting gifts. The theme is fitted perfectly on my personality.

  The moment of truth came, it’s February 25 the day of my shoot, I was excited and nervous at the same time. I’m used to posing on camera because I’m a freelance model, but this pictorial is different. I’m going to pose for a catholic magazine. During the entire shoot , I was relaxed and happy. Because my sister  and my dear friend Cris Legaspi is there to support me.

  I felt doubly blessed because they choose me as one  of their cover girl. I’m going to inspire and proclaim the goodness of the Lord through K magazine. I was an attendee for almost 1 year at The Feast PICC, before I said yes in serving the Lord last June 2011, in just a span of eight months God rewards me  this kind of break through.. Six months from now, I’m going to see myself in the Kerygma cover. When that  day come I’m sure heaven and all the angels will dance with me on my happiness.

                                                                K magazine

+
                                                                     My favorite issue

      Truly God rewards his servants! Well done good and faithful servants! Matthew 25-23

 
------

Comments

  1. congrats ate pau! Well, maybe you don't remember me! But its me crizzie! mas lalo akong nainspire na magsulat because of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! ofcourse I remember you.. basta watch out ka sa Kerygma Magazine ko ha? Cover Girl na si ate pao!!=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts