Enter Into a world of glamour and beauty Welcome to Manila Peninsula


 Engage your Senses, brace yourself to fascination and magic, once you enter at Manila Peninsula Hotel. It is one of the most beautiful Hotel in the Philippines, aside from Sofitel and Manila Hotel. You will be transported in different world, once you go to this hotel.

  Since I was a kid, it’s really my fantasy to visit this 5 star hotel, I don’t know why I’m not rich but I have this certain passion on visiting the luxurious hotels in our country. Sometimes I feel that I’m the lost princess Anastasia.. kidding aside, Manila Peninsula  has this kind of architectural  design that all of the Filipino or foreigner guest  will be enticed.

Last Saturday June 16’2012, Me and my sister visited again Manila Peninsula Hotel. It’s been quite a while since the last time I visited this place. It never fails to make me feel that I’m a princess. The music, orchestra and the smell of the entire hotel is such a haven for me. Till next time!

 When you are excited to explore a new place, you should take it slow and embrace the sight seeing experience consciously with full awareness. Indeed, nothing compares to the beauty and glamour of Manila Peninsula Hotel.



 Celebrating New Years Eve

 Hotel lobby


Star of the hotel

                                                                                              Enjoying Manila Peninsula

Comments

Popular Posts