Top 20 places in the world I wanted to visit


 Mt. Fuji Japan

                                                                  Petronas Tower, Malaysia


 Saharra Dessert, Morroco Africa

taj Mahal, India

I’m a world wanderer, I’m game to go out there to explore different locales and learn different cultures. I can easily entertain myself, a travel bud is a bonus but not a necessity. I also write on my travel blog on all the places that I visited. Here is the top 20 places in the world I wanted to visit someday!

1)      Tubbataha Reef, Palawan = dive and see the beauty under water only in the Philippines.
2)      Angkor Temples of Angkor Wat, Cambodia =   Discover the temples of the magical kingdom of Cambodia.
3)      Great Walls of China = Reminiscing Mulan the greatest female warrior of Disney.
4)      The Dead Sea, Israel, Jordan = The feeling of elevating in the sea..
5)      Valencia and Barcelona Spain = To discover the place where my grandparents on my mom’s side live.
6)      Tasting warrior life of Khentii, Mongolia = Warrior life here I come!
7)      Himalayan Adventure at Annapura, Nepal = Hello Mt. Everest!
8)      Riding elephants at Chitwan, Nepal = Sounds exciting and thrilling.
9)      Aboriginal dreaming at Kokadu, Australia =  The land of bouncing and happy Kangaroo.
10)  Petronas tower of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia= I’m in the top of the world.
11)  Rice boat cruising at Kerrala, India = Cruising like you never did before..
12)  Visiting Taj Mahal at India = Majestic castle  here I come.
13)  Shopping at Marrakech, Morrroco =  Shopping the Moroccan traditional way.
14)  Searching for pearls at Tahiti, French Polynesia = It’s a Tahitian and Hawaiian World!
15)  Temple and Mosque of Sultan, Kudarat Mindanao = Feels like you are transported in the mosque of Malaysia and Indonesia.
16)  Visit Mount Fuji at Japan = Experience the majestic and snowy view of Mt. Fuji.
17)  Watching World class Ballet at Moscow, Russia = Feels like I’m the Nutcraker.
18)  Partying at the Beach of Sau Paulo, Brazil = Partying in one of the most renewed beach in the world.. Party the Brazilian way!
19)  Safari Travel at Sahara Dessert, Kenya Africa = It’s a close encounter to the wild animals at Sahara Dessert.
20)  Cycling  Among rice paddies at Hanoi, Saigon, Vietnam = Experience the kind of life of the Vietnamese people.

Comments

Popular Posts