24 Reasons why I'm Blessed

1.I have a small but super fun and loving family! Mama Mariela And Ate Marthina.
2.I have a pet daughter Jewel the Golden dog I love her so much.
3.I have a reason to smile everyday.
4.I have a spiritual family at The feast PICC and LOJ Family.
5.My friends at The Feast they are special to me.
6.I can sing and dance, Let's party!:)
7.I have a positive outlook in life.
8.I can laugh inspite all the problems that I've been thru.
9.I can serve and welcome the attendees at The Feast PICC.
10.I can serve at The Warmth Ministry as Greeter and sometimes usher.
11.I have a special friends who is very close to my heart.
12.I can do modeling and love my passsion on walking at the Runway!:)
13.I can travel to the places I wanted to go and visit.
14.I love Chorous and Music Ministry they are all loving and sweet children of God.
15. I'm beautiful and confident.
16.I have a  long brown hair.
17.I'm bubbly, makulit and sometimes masungit.
18.I can still watch and perform at the Runway.
19.I was part of the Philippine Fashion week Spring summer collection 2014.
20. I can fight all the battles in my life with dignity and pride.
21.I'm creative and resourceful.
22.I value my deep relationship with Lord God.
23.I'm starting to learn how to be financial literate and I'm learning the art of being frugal and saving for my future.
24.Now that I'm turning 24, I belive that the man who will love, pursue and commits on me will finally meet me.Amen!


Comments

Popular Posts