My small , but happy Family



I grew up on a not typical type of family. We are seven in the family me, my sister, my mom, my two aunties and my grandparents on mother side. We live in a simple house in Pasay City for almost 20 years. my mom and dad are legally separated since I was in grade one, my two other siblings live on my father side. Me and Ate Marthina, was lucky enough that we live in the side of our grandparents. I never felt that I live in a disfunctional kind of family. All the love and support that both parents can give to there daughter, I get it 100 percent through my lolo Nitoy and lola Violet.

     When my Spanish grandmother died on year 2008, We felt lonely and sad because of her sudden death, but we overcome it because lolo taught us to be resilient and strong.  After almost one year lolo passed away too.It was really hard on our part when grandfather died, because he is the main breadwinner of our family. He is a Ret. Col of Armed forces of the Phil. His pension is the one who supports our studies until we graduated in college. After lolo's death, We become more stronger and we work hard for our small yet happy family.
     
     During 2010 until now, me and my sister and my mom all live happy together in Manila. We are working hard to give mama a happy and decent life. We are life best of friends, We travel together and do a lot of wonderful things together.:)



                                                            Our happy days!:)

                                                          At The Manor hotel in Camp John Hay

                                                           Party at Marriot Hotel

                                                            Chinese New Year 2014

Comments

Popular Posts