A summer to remember



              My favorite time of the year is summer. almost everyone love summer because it is the perfect time for vacation, traveling and just simply enjoy the heat of the sun.I was  lucky that that this summer has been a great journey and adventure for me. I was able to travel to many places and learn their culture and be one with the locals. I always tell my friend that when you travel '' Don't act like a tourist, Act like a local.''  
in that state of mind, you are going to learn and appreciate the culture and places  that your going.

          I always have this kind of fascination of going to an private island for just a couple of days, just to unwind, relax and be one with the nature. I'm a kind of a traveler that is seeking the adventure side. maybe because when I was still a kid, my grandfather who happens to be a Ret. Col of Armed forces of the Phil. teach me to be independent. that's the main reason why I can travel all by myself and I don't feel lonely or sad, but rather I feel empowered and strong.

          Summer 2014, has been a great opportunity to travel and see the beautiful places here ion our country. almost three weeks, I traveled to breath-taking tourist spots. no matter how busy my schedule was, I always makes time to travel on a weekend. that's my therapy to cope up with the stress that I'm facing. I feel that I was  born to travel and see the world. they say that travelling is expensive but for me, it's not like that, because whenever I travel to any tourist spots, I make sure that the hotel rates, activities and food that I'm going to use and consume I can get in a huge discount. call me ''kuripot'' but it's fine with me.  I love to bargain to get what I want on the price that I want.:)

      
                                                             Anvaya Cove Bataan

                                                                  Tagaytay Highlands


                                                                      Gumaca, Quezon

                                                                       Subic, Freeport Zone

                                                                        Taal Vista Hotel

                                                                  Subic Freeport Zone


           

Comments

Popular Posts