My Passion for cooking



A lot of kids loves to play and enjoy their childhood. But, for me my childhood is different. I learned to cook when I was 8 years old. My grandfather who is a Bicolano loves to cook for our family. Whenever he cooks I'm on his side, watching him and trying to help him in my own little awesome way. Instead of playing on a summer time, just what like other kids do. I learn to cook on a very young age. before lolo is still cautious that I might get hurt when I cook, since I'm still a kid. But, he realize that I can do well  and handle myself inside the kitchen, and he allowed me to cook all by myself.

    I remember I was 9 years old, when I first cook my very own version of '' Adobo'' and '' Ginataang Laing''. We love to cook food with gata because of lolo. As times goes by, I become lolo's assistant in the kitchen. sometimes when lolo is not in good shape, I'm the one who cooks for our family. right now, that I'm all grown-up.  I have my variety of dishes that I can cook such as Kare-kare, chicken curry, Spanish meatballs, SInigang and a lot more. I'm also hoping that I will learn more on baking. cooking keep me sane and happy.


                                                             My own version of Chicken curry



My Lumpiang ubod plus pumpkin soup

                                                                 Mushroom pasta for the win

                                                                 My first time to bake oatmeal cookies
     

 

Comments

Popular Posts