Shoes plays big part on your fashion sense



 A pair of sky high stilettos is your five second introduction to confidence. Walking in a pair of heels, and looking as if you we're born to do it, has become a signature of a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Most people don't realize how much a sexy stilettos can change a woman stature, not to mention her ego. When a woman stands in heels, her butt automatically just out . to balance even more her chin goes up an inch higher. In effect, a woman in heels shows off an image of proud, poised woman. If you look confident, you'll begin to feel confident.

        In my line of work as a Professional Model, I need to have lots of shoes and use it on my work.  that's the main reason why I feel in love with shoes.


My all time favorite black shoes

My Summer 5 inches shoes

My Reebok and Adidas

My Orange heels

My colorful heels


My collection of shoes:)

Comments

Popular Posts