A family that travels together, stay happy together





                                                            Happy day at Taal lake

                                                           Same pair of sneakers!:)

                                                          With my new friend KC


                                                           Adventorous Paolina!:)

      I always travel since I become an adult, when I reached 18 years old. I started backpacking to many exotic places all over. I do it for a couple of days all alone, and I feel liberating whenever I travel alone. many people is asking me Why I am addicted to traveling? I just tell them that it's like my retreat. my own adventurous and happy retreat.

     I feel super blessed that Lord God, allowed me to set foot on my dream places. right now, I want to share it with my sister and mother. that's the main reason why I always travel together with them. I believe that a family that travels together, stay happy together.

“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”
― Gustave Flaubert

Comments

Popular Posts